Let a sailing adventure take you to the Indian Ocean off the southern shores of Sri Lanka. A mission to gaze upon the largest mammal in the world surface as they forage for food. This truly Resplendent Experience is available to be booked online as a special package.
Partake in this adventure which will depart every Wednesday and Saturday mornings, where you will be privy to witness a range of whales and dolphins in their natural habitat. The six hour journey provides additional thrills such as canoeing, stand-up paddle boarding and a dip in the blue ocean before completing this wonderful sea voyage.
Package is valid from 20th December 2017 until 07th April 2018.
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge.
- Full payment at the time of booking.
- A minimum two nights stay at Cape Weligama is required to book this package.
- It is mandatory to arrive on Tuesday or Friday and stay for 2 nights to book this package. Package can be booked for a maximum 2 nights only.
- The approximately six hour catamaran journey will depart every Wednesday and Saturday morning.
- Booking dates cannot be amended, reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Package can be booked from now till 07th April 2018, Stays will be from 20th December 2017 till 07th April 2018.
Learn more about this package: The utlimate whale watching experience
- Accommodation in a Suite or Villa category
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary afternoon cream tea, WIFI
- One Whale Safari per stay with additional lunch for two during the journey
- Transfer to and from the harbour