Dilmah Tea‘s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discriminating traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Ceylon Tea Trails is the world’s first tea bungalow resort, perched at an altitude of 1250 metres in Sri Lanka’s panoramic Ceylon tea region, bordering the World Heritage Central Highlands. 27 rooms are spread over five original bungalows.
The personal presence of the Maître de Maison can be sensed throughout the entire property: his or her personality and vision are at the core of every property. These individuals are happy to share their attachment to their roots, to their culture, to their terroir with their guests, and to hand over to them, as they would to a member of their own family, the keys to that world.
- Ready to manage Sri Lanka’s most luxurious holiday experience?
- Able to collaborate with several people to deliver results.
- Uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence.
- A problem solver.
- Passionate about the well being of your colleagues.
- Have experience managing luxury properties or venues?
- Love nature.
- See beyond conventional.
- Relate to a lifestyle of service and luxury.
- Manage a team of dedicated associates across a wide geographic region.
- Live and work in pristine surroundings.
- Work tirelessly to achieve results.
- Work well under pressure.
- Use technology to enhance productivity.
If you said yes to all of the above, we would love to meet with you. Email us your CV as a PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org