Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discriminating traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Ceylon Tea Trails is the world’s first tea bungalow resort, perched at an altitude of 1250 metres in Sri Lanka’s panoramic Ceylon tea region, bordering the World Heritage Central Highlands. 27 rooms are spread over five original bungalows.
This role will;
- Oversee and direct all aspects of F&B Operations at the Bungalows
- Conduct briefings, liaison with Kitchen Department, ensuring compliance with all food and beverage product standards and procedures by training, supervising, follow-up and hands on management
- Improve service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs
- Providing frequent feedback to colleagues and individual coaching when needed
- Meet with guests on daily basis during mealtimes to obtain feedback on quality of food and beverage service levels and overall satisfaction
- Develop and implement financial plans relevant to food & beverage operation and manage cost without compromising quality.
A high degree of organization and ability to thrive in fast paced environment is required. Maintain high service standards and acting as a role model is expected. Ability to interact with demanding guests, anticipating their needs and ensuring their full satisfaction is a key attribute. The ideal candidate should be aged around 30-40 years with at least 2 years’ experience as a Food & Beverage Manager at a star class hotel; preferably in a small luxury resort is expected. A developed IT skill with experience in Microsoft Office and POS is required.
How to Apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service. Email your CV in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only individuals who have been shortlisted will be contacted.