Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discriminating traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Wild Coast Tented Lodge sits on a secluded beach on the edge of Yala National Park. 28 vaulted “Cocoon” tents offer the comfort of a luxury hotel with the excitement of a safari style wilderness experience.
Join our team to create the most memorable experiences for our guests…
|Pastry & Bakery||Hot Kitchen|
|Chef De Partie||Demi Chef De Partie|
An opportunity has arisen at Wild Coast Lodge. The selected candidates will have to assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef by,
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your specialty
- Helping the sous chef and head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
We are looking for,
- Young and energetic personality with excellent leadership skills.
- The selected candidates should have sound knowledge of different cuisine, cooking styles and techniques in quality food production.
- The candidates must be able to work with minimum supervision and have highly developed interpersonal & communication skills.
- It is essential to have a passion for customer service.
- Attention to detail, meeting deadlines and commitment to work with integrity and honesty are traits that we will appreciate.
- You should have a proven track record with progression through various positions in the kitchen department.
- Experience in a similar capacity abroad or a Boutique Resort will be a distinct advantage.
How to apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service. Email your CV as a PDF indicating position and ‘Wild Coast Lodge’ as email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload below. Only individuals who have been shortlisted will be contacted.