Sri Lanka is a unique destination offering culture, nature and beach all in one country. South Sri Lanka has quite a heritage in this respect and during your stay in Cape Weligama we give our guest the opportunity to explore some of its highlights. Visit the historic city of Galle, only 25 minutes driving distance from the resort. It’s known for Galle Fort, the fortified old city founded by Portuguese colonists in the 16th century. Stone sea walls, expanded by the Dutch, encircle car-free streets with architecture reflecting Portuguese, Dutch and British rule. Notable buildings include the 18th-century Dutch Reformed Church. Galle Lighthouse stands on the fort’s southeast tip. In the historic street one can find an excellent variety of restaurants, gem and souvenir shops.
|Room Category||Validity Period||Rate inclusive of breakfast|
|Ocean Villa||Apr 16 – Dec 15, 2017|
Apr 16 – Oct 31, 2018
Above mentioned Package Rates are in USD, Per Room Per Night based on double occupancy in an Ocean Villa.
Sri Lanka is well-known for its tea, which is as few many people know, not only produced in the highlands but also in the lowlands. Cape Weligama will take you on an excursion to experience the lowland “white” tea. The Handunugoda Tea estate produces the world famous “Virgin White Tea”, a tea never touched by humans and has attracted the attention of tea enthusiasts around the world. Virgin White Tea is acclaimed for its uniqueness by many luxury tea connoisseurs. Back at the resort you can enjoy our famous Dilmah High Tea experience at a day of choice. Every Heritage Experience guest will receive a Dilmah tea gift box at the end of the stay.
- Final Rates are inclusive of tax/service charges. (subject to change)
- Full payment at the time of booking.
- The activities/amenities included in the Heritage Package can be used only once during the stay.
- A minimum of three nights stay is required to book this package
- Booking dates cannot be amended, reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Package can be booked as from April 01, 2017 onwards.
- Three nights stay inclusive of breakfast in an Ocean Villa
- Visit to Galle
- Lowland Tea excursion
- Dilmah Signature High Tea Experience
- Complimentary Dilmah Tea Gift Box