While the highlands of Sri Lanka are worldwide known for the excellent Ceylon teas, few people know that this famous mountain range also has a rich flora- and fauna habitat where elusive animals such as the Sri Lankan Leopard can be found.
Resplendent Ceylon included the unique opportunity to explore the mountains during our exciting Night Trail in the stay. During this 2-3 hour drive through the mountains one can possibly encounter animals such as wild boar, deer and the rare Sri Lankan Leopard. To enhance your nature-experience further enjoy a relaxing kayak paddle over Castlereagh Reservoir while admiring the magnificent panorama of the tea carpeted mountain slopes. A must for bird lovers is to join our in-house naturalist on bird watching trail and explore the incredible variety of birds living in these mountains.
Last but not least a visit to the Leopard Conservation Station at Dunkeld Estate is included in your package. While the station is serving as an information center for visitors to the estate and guest of Ceylon Tea Trails, a WWCT research team and field assistant based at the unit will primarily engage in research and conservation and awareness work – from monitoring leopard movements to educating the estate communities on peaceful coexistence with leopards.
|Room Category||Validity Period||Rates on All Inclusive Basis|
|Garden Suite||Sep 01 – Nov 30, 2017|
May 01 – Jun 30, 2018
Sep 01 – Nov 30, 2018
Above mentioned Package Rates are in USD, Per Room Per Night based on double occupancy in a Garden Suite.
The Ceylon Tea Trails All-Inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch, afternoon cream tea, dinner, all beverages around the clock, including spirits and wines, snacks, room service, laundry, tax/service charges (subject to change).
- Final rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge.(subject to change)
- Full payment at the time of booking.
- Each activity is offered once per stay.
- the activities included in Nature Experience Package can be used only once during the stay.
- A minimum of three nights stay is required to book this package.
- Booking dates cannot be amended
- Reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Package can be booked as from April 01, 2017 onwards.
- Three nights stay on All Inclusive basis in a Garden Suite.
- One Night Trail excursion per stay.
- Kayaking at Castlereagh Reservoir.
- One Bird Watching Trail per stay.
- Visit to the Dunkeld Leopard Conservation Station.