While the highlands of Sri Lanka are famous for Ceylon tea, few know that this famous mountain range also has a rich flora and fauna habitat where elusive animals such as the Sri Lankan Leopard can be found. Resplendent Ceylon included the unique opportunity to explore the mountains during our exciting Night Trail. During a 2-3 hour drive through the mountains, one can possibly encounter animals such as wild boar, deer, and even the rare Sri Lankan Leopard. To enhance your nature experience further, enjoy a relaxing kayak paddle over Castlereagh Reservoir while admiring the magnificent panorama of the tea carpeted mountain slopes. A must for bird lovers is to join our in-house naturalist on a bird watching trail and explore the incredible variety of flora & fauna in these mountains.
• Three nights stay in a Garden Suite on a fully inclusive basis.
• One night trail experience through the tea fields
• Kayaking at Castlereagh Reservoir.
• One Bird Watching Trail with the in-house naturalist
|Room Category||Validity Period||Fully Inclusive Rate|
|Garden Suite||Apr 11 – June 30, 2018|
Sept 1 – Oct 31, 2018
Above mentioned package rate is in USD, per room for three nights on double occupancy in a Garden Suite.
- Final rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge (subject to change).
- Full payment at the time of booking.
- Each activity or treatment is offered once per stay.
- A minimum of three nights stay is required to book this package.
- Booking dates cannot be amended, reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Package Offer stay dates – 11th April – 30th June and 1st September – 31st October 2018
- Night trail experience through the tea fields
- Bird Watching Trail with the in-house naturalist
- Kayaking at Castlereagh Reservoir
- All Inclusive, Garden Suite accommodation