Ceylon Tea Trails is the world’s first tea bungalow resort, perched at an altitude of 1250 meters in Sri Lanka’s panoramic Ceylon tea region, bordering the World Heritage Central Highlands.
Heritage with a contemporary style and non-hotel, private house ambiance is the hallmark of the award winning Ceylon Tea Trails experience.
Rates at Tea Trails are fully inclusive of gourmet meals and drinks, including top shelf spirits and wines. Even service charges, taxes and laundry are included. We won’t bother you with bills.
This offer is exclusively for residents of Sri Lanka.
|Room Category||Validity Period||Rate per room per night|
|Garden Suite||Apr 16 – Jun 30, 2017|
Sep 01 – Nov 30, 2017
Above mentioned are in LKR based on double-occupancy in a Garden Suite.
The Ceylon Tea Trails All-Inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch, afternoon cream tea, dinner, all beverages around the clock, including spirits and wines, snacks, room service, laundry, tax/service charges (subject to change).
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are in LKR inclusive of tax/service charges. (subject to change)
- Full payment required at the time of booking.
- Bookings cannot be amended and are non-refundable.
- Reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- Package can be booked as from April 01, 2017 onwards.
- Rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge.