This is the essential Ceylon Tea Trails experience. As a tea enthusiast, Resplendent Ceylon invites you on a journey through rich Ceylon tea heritage. During your two night stay, our Resident Tea Planter will demonstrate the age old art of tea making from the picking in the fields to the factory conversion to black tea. You will visit the traditional Dunkeld Tea Factory and experience the full tea making process first hand and learn about the history of tea. You will explore the natural beauty of the tea country on a scenic walk over the ancient “tea trails” under the guidance of our in-house naturalist. Enjoy a tea infused gourmet dinner during your stay and be amazed at the variety in flavours this unique plant has to offer. Every Tea Connoisseur guest will receive a personalized Dilmah tea gift box at the end of the stay.
• Two nights stay in a Garden Suite on a fully inclusive basis
• Dilmah Tea Experience which includes field and factory tour at the Dunkeld Tea Estate/Factory.
• Scenic nature walks with in-house naturalist.
• Ceylon Tea Trails – special tea infused dinner
• Personalized Dilmah tea gift box.
|Room Category||Validity Period||Fully Inclusive Rate|
|Garden Suite||Apr 11 – June 30, 2018|
Sept 1 – Dec 15, 2018
Above mentioned package rate is in USD, per room for two nights on double occupancy in a Garden Suite.
- Final rates are inclusive of taxes and service charge (subject to change).
- Full payment at the time of booking.
- Each activity or treatment is offered once per stay.
- A minimum of two nights stay is required to book this package.
- Booking dates cannot be amended, reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- This package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Package Offer stay dates – 11th April – 30th June and 1st September – 15th December 2018
- Dilmah Tea Experience with Tea factory tour
- Special tea infused dinner
- Nature walks with in-house naturalist
- Personalized Dilmah tea gift box