Poised high above Castlereagh lake, the bungalow looks down on the verdant tea fields of Dunkeld estate and the tea factory, with spectacular views of the Great Western mountain range. The infinity-edge swimming pool offers awe inspiring panoramic views, whilst the hot tub seemingly floats above the lake surface. The secluded ‘Owner’s Cottage’ offers a romantic one-bedroom residence hidden privately in the tea fields.
- Taylor Owners Cottage 180 sq.m – standalone bungalow with lake views, heated outdoor Jacuzzi, master bedroom with king bed, living room, verandah, small second bedroom with twin beds.
- Greig Master Suite 82 sq.m – king bed, separate living room, bath, walk in shower, view across lake.
- Anderson Garden Suite 66 sq.m – king bed, bath, walk in shower, private verandah, garden and mountain view
- Clark Garden Suite 66 sq.m – king bed, bath, walk in shower, private verandah, garden and mountain view
- Allen Luxury Room 50 sq.m – twin beds, bath, walk in shower, garden and mountain view