This action packed program allows the outdoor enthusiast to explore the sites surrounding Ceylon Tea Trails in an active way. Highlight of the package is most certainly the climb of the famous Adam’s Peak. Adam’s Peak or the Sri Pada is an important pilgrim site. Buddhist believe the impression on the summit is the footprint of lord Buddha himself. Though it takes around 5 hours to reach the peak by foot, devotees of many religions climb the mountain daily to invoke blessings. The mountain is also named as Samanala Kanda or Butterfly Mountain.After the relatively intense climb a welcome foot massage awaits you at Ceylon Tea Trails.While the highlands of Sri Lanka are worldwide known for the excellent Ceylon teas, few people know that this famous mountain range also has a rich flora- and fauna habitat where elusive animals such as the Sri Lankan Leopard can be found.Resplendent Ceylon included the unique opportunity to explore the mountains with our exciting Night Trail in the stay. During this 2-3 hour drive through the mountains one can possibly encounter animals such as wild boar, deer and the rare Sri Lankan Leopard.To enhance your outdoor experience further enjoy a relaxing kayak paddle over Castlereagh Reservoir while admiring the magnificent panorama of the tea carpeted mountain slopes and discover the local trails by mountain bike under the guidance of an expert guide.
|Room Category||Validity Period||Rates on All Inclusive Basis|
|Garden Suite||May 01 – Jun 30, 2018|
Sep 01 – Nov 30, 2018
Above mentioned Package Rates are in USD, Per Room Per Night based on double occupancy in a Garden Suite.
The Ceylon Tea Trails All-Inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch, afternoon cream tea, dinner, all beverages around the clock, including spirits and wines, snacks, room service, laundry, tax/service charges (subject to change).
Terms & Conditions:
- Final Rates are inclusive of tax/service charges. (subject to change)
- Full payment required at the time of booking.
- The activities included in the Outdoor Experience Package can be used only once during the stay.
- Minimum of four nights stay is required to book this package.
- Booking dates cannot be amended.
- Reservations for this package will be governed by the general cancellation policy.
- This package cannot be combined with any other special offers.
- Package can be booked as from April 01, 2017 onwards.
- Four nights stay on All Inclusive basis in a Garden Suite
- Climb of Adams Peak (including foot massage)
- One Night Trail excursion per stay.
- Kayaking at Castlereagh Reservoir.
- Guided Mountain Bike Trail