Wild Coast Tented Lodge sits on a rugged beach on the edge of Yala National Park, the Leopard hot spot in southeastern Sri Lanka. 28 vaulted “Cocoon” tents offer the comfort of a luxury hotel with the excitement of a safari-style wilderness experience. The air-conditioned Cocoons are dotted around five watering holes designed to attract a variety of birdlife and amphibians, which can be viewed from each Cocoon’s outdoor viewing deck.
A bamboo-clad bar and restaurant serves creative menus. The lodge boasts a Sanctuary Spa offering a range of natural treatments developed in-house and an infinity pool ideal for a dip after returning from your Safari.
The Wild Coast Tented Lodge Fully Inclusive rates include breakfast, lunch, afternoon cream tea, dinner, beverages including select spirits in-room, in-room mini bar, one daily game drive/safari, limited laundry, Wi-Fi, taxes & service charge.
You can take advantage of the daily scheduled flights operated by Cinnamon Air, please inquire for more details.
|Room Category||Validity Period||Per Room, Per Night Rate|
|Cocoon Suite||Apr 11 – June 30, 2018
Sept 1 – Oct 31, 2018
The above rates are quoted in LKR and are based on a double occupancy fully inclusive basis in a Cocoon Suite.
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are in LKR inclusive of tax/service charges. (subject to change)
- Full payment required at the time of booking.
- Booking dates cannot be amended. Reservations for this package will be governed by the resorts general cancellation policy.
- This offer is applicable for Sri Lankan residents only. A Sri Lankan identity card or local resident visa will need to be presented at the time of check in for this package rate to apply.
- This offer is applicable for stays between the 11th April – 30th June and from the 1st September – 31st October 2018 and is non-combinable with any other offer.