A Maître de Maison – beyond a General Manager
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Cape Weligama is the most sumptuous resort along this fabled island’s palm fringed shores. Thirty minutes east of Galle, Cape Weligama’s 39 rooms inhabit 12 tropical acres atop a singular promontory rising 40 metres above the Indian Ocean.
the personal presence of the Maître de Maison can be sensed throughout the entire property: his or her personality and vision are at the core of every property. These individuals are happy to share their attachment to their roots, to their culture, to their terroir with their guests, and to hand over to them, as they would to a member of their own family, the keys to that world.
– Ready to manage Sri Lanka’s most luxurious holiday experience?
– Able to collaborate with a group of talented individuals to deliver results.
– Uncompromising in the pursuit of excellence.
– A solution provider.
– Passionate about the well-being of our people.
– Experienced managing luxury properties or venues.
– Relate to a lifestyle of service and luxury.
– Live and work in pristine surroundings.
– Work tirelessly to achieve results.
– Use technology to enhance productivity.