Business Analyst / Administration Coordinator
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Managing the office of the COO, ensuring that workflow is maintained in the most streamlined way possible. Interpret analysed data to present solid business cases. Engage in the creative process of product development and enhancement. This role is for a multi-faceted individual that displays professionalism and an ability to adapt to fast paced environments. You must come from a luxury background in either hospitality or established lifestyle brand.
- Be a strong, above average communicator.
- Have demonstrated experience working with multiple software platforms.
- Able to gather, analyse and present business statistics.
- Be organised and methodical.
- Be able to maintain the strictest level of confidentially.
- Work with minimum supervision.
- Travel for meetings/inspections within the country at short notice and overnight at remote locations.
- Maintain professional level relationships with all stakeholders.
Chief Operating Officer based at Cape Weligama Resort.
Creative. Mature. Calm. Confident. Well presented. Motivated. Patient. The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business/Statistics/Economics or related discipline with a minimum 3 years’ experience with a reputed employer with international reach.