Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveler a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Cape Weligama is the most sumptuous resort along this fabled island’s palm fringed shores. Thirty minutes east of Galle, Cape Weligama’s 39 rooms inhabit 12 tropical acres atop a singular promontory rising 40 meters above the Indian Ocean.
We are on the lookout for a competent Chief Engineer who can lead the engineering and maintenance operations of the resort in order to ensure high standard of building, machinery, plant, furniture and equipment in all the departments and to achieve total guest satisfaction and organizational profitability through effective utilization of all resources.
The ideal candidate should be,
- * An outgoing person with excellent administration and leadership skills.
- * Would be required to have sound knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, civil and related equipment working knowledge.
- * He should also be conversant in energy and environment conservation techniques, inventory management and budgeting.
- * The candidate should possess a professional qualification in engineering with minimum of 10 years’ experience including at least 02 years as Chief Engineer / Maintenance Engineer of a reputed Hotel or a Boutique Resort.
- * Experience in pre-opening of a hotel and foreign exposure will be a distinct advantage.