Construction Project Coordinator
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Sri Lanka’s only Relais and Châteaux luxury resort collection, Resplendent Ceylon is significantly enhancing our already impressive resorts and preparing to expand our collection.
The selected candidate should have the below requirements in his/her profile.
- * Project management experience with hotels.
- * A recognised qualification as a Quantity Surveyor, Engineer or certified project head.
- * Experience with project management tools.
- * Strong English communication skills.
- * Ability to travel to different parts of the island at short notice and relocate for indefinite periods of time. Demonstrated results with a keen eye for detail.
- * Experience with sourcing and procurement.
What you will get:
- * Supportive and fair work environment.
- * Industry benchmarked benefits.
- * Competitive remuneration that matches experience and skill level.
- * Company sponsored trainings.
- * Opportunity to develop and work towards group management level.
- * To visit the most beautiful resorts and parts of Sri Lanka.
Chief Operating Officer based at Cape Weligama Resort.