Executive – Sales
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
The Executive – Sales will work with all DMC’s to ensure that maximum revenue is achieved through this segment. Additionally, they will also ensure the smooth facilitation of all activities related to the sales department, and will use all relevant tools, including CRM and other related communication methods to create a stronger engagement with both trade and direct consumers.
Applicant to the role must:
- * Meet with key individuals who represent the Sri Lankan DMC’s in order to further promote Resplendent Ceylon.
- * Engage with DMC’s on a strategic and market-driven basis.
- * Increase market knowledge on key producers for Resplendent Ceylon and key markets and relevant individuals.
- * Initiating additional sales programs that drive revenue to the three properties.
- * Have knowledge of key trends and market intelligence.
- * Assist DOSM and AM-Sales in the engagement with all GSA’s and relevant trade partners to drive revenue from key markets.
- * Meet trade partners who are visiting and key DMC’s during familiarization visits.
- * Work with resort teams for trade fams, and consistently educate relevant segments about resort updates.
- * Update the CRM to ensure stronger engagement between Resplendent and external parties.
- * Ensuring that all trade and non-trade databases are maintained accurately.
- * Assist with logistics of trade and media visits to the resorts.
- * Assist with any other relevant duties that are required by the Sales and Marketing Team.