Human Resources Executive
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Cape Weligama is the most sumptuous resort along this fabled island’s palm fringed shores. Thirty minutes east of Galle, Cape Weligama’s 39 rooms inhabit 12 tropical acres atop a singular promontory rising 40 metres above the Indian Ocean.
Resplendent Ceylon is on the lookout for a real people oriented HR Executive for Cape Weligama, who can further motivate a team of professionals to achieve the objectives of the company. This is not a desk job.
The selected candidate will be responsible for all HR functions of the resort and a high level of discipline is expected to lead by example. We are looking for young & energetic candidates with excellent administration and leadership skills. Apart from the main HR functions, you should be able organize social events, look in to the welfare of the team, handle grievances and conduct induction programs for new recruits.
The ideal candidate should have:
- – Minimum 2 years of experience in similar capacity
- – Experience in the Hospitality industry would be a definite advantage
- – Working Knowledge of an HRIS system with experience in handling and managing data
- – Excellent knowledge in MS Office
- – Excellent communication and presentation skills
- – Ability to work under minimum supervision
- – Professional qualifications obtained from CIPM or NIBM would be advantageous