Kids Club Attendant
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Cape Weligama is the most sumptuous resort along this fabled island’s palm fringed shores. Thirty minutes east of Galle, Cape Weligama’s 39 rooms inhabit 12 tropical acres atop a singular promontory rising 40 metres above the Indian Ocean.
Our Resort is looking for a caring, compassionate Child Care taker who has experience caring for children in the age groups of two years to six years. The selected candidate will be responsible for caretaking function at the resort and will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards,
– Supervise and monitor the safety of children and their care
– Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and playtime
– Keep records of meal preferences, hobbies, and interest
– Organize and participate in recreational activities, such as games
– High school diploma
– Candidate should be female
– 2 plus years’ child care experience
– Caring and compassionate attitude is a must