Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Wild Coast Tented Lodge sits on a secluded beach on the edge of Yala National Park. 28 vaulted “Cocoon” tents offer the comfort of a luxury hotel with the excitement of a safari style wilderness experience.
We are on the lookout for an energetic, young and passionate individual who can assist the Front Office Manager run a smooth operation in the department. As a Receptionist, you will be responsible of welcoming guests, guest registration and escorting them up to their room within the specified time frame. Maintaining accurate guest information in the system and maintain high levels of confidentiality of information is a must. You will also be responsible for preparing bills and dealing with payments at the point of departure and handling telephone calls and attend to guest inquiries in an effective and efficient manner.
The ideal candidate,
* Should possess GCE (A/L) pass and professional qualification for Front Office Management from a reputed Hotel School or an Institute with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a resort or a boutique hotel
* Would be required to be polite and confident with a great deal of patience
* Should have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
* Fluency in English (both oral and written) and the ability to speak other foreign languages will be a definite advantage
* Should be a team player, while been able to complete assigned tasks independently