Guest Experience Curator
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Wild Coast Tented Lodge sits on a secluded beach on the edge of Yala National Park. 28 vaulted “Cocoon” tents offer the comfort of a luxury hotel with the excitement of a safari style wilderness experience.
As a Guest Experience Curator, you will be the main point of contact for guests and are responsible to coordinate with relevant departments to ensure a high level of professional, personalized and seamless service is delivered. You should possess a thorough knowledge of all aspects of the lodge as well as important and significant places in the vicinity. The guest experience curator will be the first to meet guests so the first impression of our lodge depends on the person’s friendliness and efficiency.
– Proficiency/fluency in English
– Excellent communication skills
– Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
– Ability in multitasking and time-management
– Demonstrate high degree of integrity and loyalty to the company
– Friendly with Guests but not familiar
– Ensures that guest are familiarized with all the facilities, services and activities
– Always ready to help, shows flexibility, proactive and shares information
– Aid colleagues in executing the day to day operational requirements
– Demonstrate a high degree of cultural and service standards awareness
– Adhere to the code of conduct and grooming & hygienic standards of Wild Coast Lodge