Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
- Following up Purchase Orders from all three resorts
- Receiving goods at the warehouse with thorough inspection and documentation
- Storing goods systematically and maintaining the absolute quality
- Distribution of goods to relevant resorts periodically
- Update inventory system and maintain proper documentation
- Maintain stores systems, procedures and standards
- Be able to work between the warehouse and head office as required
Qualification in Store Keeping (certificate level or above). Inventory handling and stock balancing with a minimum of 2 years of experience and working knowledge of MS office, back office system & accounting software is a must. Good English communication skills (both spoken & written) are a prerequisite.