Roles of stores assistant
Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discriminating traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
– Following up Purchase Orders from All three resorts.
– Receiving goods at the warehouse with thorough inspection and documentation.
– Storing goods systematically and maintaining the absolute quality.
– Distribution of goods to relevant resorts periodically.
– Update inventory system and maintain proper documentation.
– Maintain stores systems, procedures and standards.
– Daily morning hours should be stationed at the warehouse Maligawatta and afternoon should be stationed at Resplendent office.
Qualification in Store Keeping (certificate level or above). Inventory handling and stock balancing with a minimum of 2 years of experience and working knowledge of MS office, back office system & accounting software is a must. Good English communication skills (both spoken & written) are a prerequisite.
How to Apply
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service. Email your CV as a PDF indicating the position and ‘Wild Coast Lodge’ as email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload below.