Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea Safari.
We are on the lookout for an Online Distribution Executive to join the digital team at the Resplendent Ceylon office in Colombo. The candidate should:
● Have a sound knowledge of interfacing and mapping third party channels to Property Management Systems.
● Ensure all 3rd party channels (OTA’s, GDS channels, etc) content is kept up-to-date including property features, amenities, descriptions, images and offers.
● Assist with rate management in the Property Management System.
● Assist with feasibility study, ROI and to suggest ways of improving ranking and revenue generation over electronic channels.
● Assist with executing Resplendent Ceylon’s long-term Electronic Distribution Strategy.
● Assist the head of revenue in maximising revenue and yield through business trend analysis, highlighting areas of opportunity in electronic distribution strategies on an ongoing basis.
● Produce monthly reports for each channel as required by the section head and communicate with hotels when required.
Candidates must have a good educational background and preferably hold academic qualifications of an Undergraduate degree or above. It is preferable to have a minimum of two years’ experience in working with channel manager systems and working directly with Online Travel Agents. Ability to manage a busy workload and ability to multitask various administrative skills. Should be a team player with sharp attention to detail. Should be organised and have a methodical approach. Excellent with data analytical skills and a high command of English language, both spoken & written is expected.
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service. Email your CV to email@example.com or upload your resume below, preferably in PDF format. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.