Dilmah Tea’s Resplendent Ceylon is creating a collection of small, luxury resorts that offer the discerning traveller a unique circuit across Sri Lanka, with a range of authentic cultural experiences, while contributing towards local communities and the environment through the MJF Foundation & Dilmah Conservation. The circuit currently comprises of three resorts, all members of Relais & Chateaux. We call it the Resplendent Sri Lanka Journey – Tea, Sea & Safari.
Resplendent Ceylon is seeking a results-oriented Wellness Director to lead Wellness programs for our three resorts - Tea Trails, Cape Weligama and Wild Coast. The role will also include strategizing programs for resorts under development.
The right person needs to be passionate about health & wellness and have the abilities necessary to build programs unique to Resplendent. The position will require creativity and professional experience to create and manage innovative programs attractive to our high-end clientele.
● Five year’s experience in a similar role in a 5-star spa leading a multicultural team
● Solid knowledge of spoken and written English
● In-depth knowledge of wellness trends and programming, presentation skills, international experience, capacity optimization techniques
Primary areas of responsibility are:
● Interaction with guests to promote programs and create custom programs to meet specific needs.
● Establish new health and wellness program activities and expand programs.
● Develop and manage budgets related to the program. Closely monitors revenue and expenses.
● Monitor and evaluates the effectiveness of and participation in programs.
● Hire, train, motivate, direct, and evaluate the spa staff.
● Ensure the cleanliness of the spa facilities and working operation of all spa equipment
● Ensure high-quality programs through innovative program development evaluations and on-going training of staff.
● Knowledge and understanding of all spa services and product lines.
We strive for perfection and our results are based on employing the right people. We invite you to be inspired by our brand and our attitude towards service. Email your CV to email@example.com or upload your resume below, preferably in PDF format. Only those shortlisted will be contacted.