Step into the world of Tientsin and step back in time. Named after the Chinese village from which the original tea seedlings came, this very British residence is a historical landmark. Six glorious rooms and suites open onto magnificent English gardens still standing loyal to the colonial planters’ wives who created ‘a little bit of home’ in a far away land. Wander the glorious rose terraces and hide away under a leafy arbour to the myriad sounds of the many birds that make their homes there. Each suite too is faithful to the original design with polished wooden floors and high ceilings; some with four-poster beds. A large swimming pool and raised garden offers panoramic views of the tea-carpeted mountains that lead towards the World Heritage Horton Plains National Park.
- Irvine Stewart Master Suite 91 sq.m – king bed, separate living room, bath, walk in rain shower, view across valley & tea fields
- Bretherton Garden Suite 45 sq.m – king bed, bath with rain shower, private verandah with garden view
- Moir Garden Suite 43 sq.m – king bed, bath with rain shower, private verandah with garden view
- Fraser Garden Suite 36 sq.m – king bed, bath with rain shower, private verandah with garden view
- Brebham Luxury Room 44 sq.m – king bed, bath with rain shower, garden view
- Meares Luxury Room 40 sq.m – twin beds, bath with hand shower, garden view